You know ... this doesn't appear to be a mobile device. (open menu as 'widgetized' widget)
Need to call me? (617) 905-6038. My e-mail address is my first name @ this domain.
Want something normal to read
instead of random weird things?
If renderable, this might be a link to toggle things also.
user data (dump) in sidebar. [ ]
- figital (try the window buttons) (or click this)
- >> Quick Intro 9/25/13 0.5K
- This is a root folder of a bunch of stuff. Eventually it will make sense. It's linked to your stuff.
- if you are on a mobile device you might just get thrown into the menunav.
- if you're on a desktop machine you might first wind up with a desktop metaphor.
- if you're sitting at your tv then you might wind up with some kind of couchpotato metaphor.
- if you think this reminds you of gopher then you are getting warmer
- ▷ EASY MONEY
- — ¿ é ™ « » ¡ °
- TRIPSUM: The primary advantage of allowing the optional use of a three-section FYA signal face that uses the middle section to show both the FYA and the steady yellow arrow is that existing three-section protected-only left-turn signal faces could easily be converted to three-section FYA signal faces. This conversion would allow the use of variable mode left-turn phasing on an approach, with the protected-only left-turn phasing mode being used during peak periods when gaps in opposing traffic are infrequent and the protected/permissive left-turn phasing mode being used during off-peak periods when gaps in opposing traffic are more plentiful.
The design of the three-section FYA signal face that uses the middle section to show both the FYA and the steady yellow arrow is not proprietary and can be used by any jurisdiction that requests and obtains approval from the FHWA in accordance with Paragraphs 14 through 22 of Section 1A.10.
The use of a three-section FYA signal face is optional. However, if an agency opts to use three-section FYA signal faces under this Interim Approval, such use shall be in accordance with the same provisions that currently exist in the 2009 MUTCD for four-section FYA signal faces, except that the separate yellow arrow signal sections may be combined into one yellow arrow signal section to create a three-section signal face. Items such as the meanings, applications, and sizes of the signal indications; the placement and mounting height of the signal faces; the operation and sequence of displays; and the signing associated with the signal face shall be the same as for four-section FYA signal faces.
- >> Map Where are you now?
- procrastination :(
- ▷ todo list (toforget list)
- what is the local hostname that will not throw any x-origin warnings ever. then proxy through that.
- study sizzle docs
- move to more relative file names aka local vs remote
- change meta root to menu, kitt
- temporarily link task list to trello feed or somesuch
- send url as parameter to "time-machine" to strip it
if item (404) has class or some designation as being "applet" ... then open applet, not _blank (perhaps target="_widget" which would
gracefully fall back to _blank)
- sync positioning to somehing like couch ... or just dump json somewhere on server
- clean all inline junk out of this file
- user switcher
- root feed (of this tree) unreveal home
- github keys
- some apps
solar battery bank
28.146125 , -82.756768
- simple editor ~TOG
- hack editor
- UNILITE CONTROLLER ~TOG (RYG)
- time machine
for you to party like it's 1992
- ▷ radio presets
- 620 AM
- 89.7 FM
- 96.7 FM
- 000 AM
- 00.0 FM
- ▷ random folder
- twitter (new card, then _blank)
- files dotfiles?
- ▷ bookmarks
- Baseball Hack Day 2013
- gnat-geo link
- mindhead link
- fishtank thing
- flickr link
- github links
- some private thing ~release
- tasks ~release
- inbox ~release
- dropbox files
- (link to other list (slide)) »
- overlay (metajunk) event to exit initial gopher looking thing
- whee (Plaid, PapayaWhip, FederalYellow)
- ▷ Contact
- You can email at my first name at this domain name. Or give me a ring at (617) 905-6038.
- username figital test you
- ▷ tools (local) (x-platform stuff you want in a quickbar)
September 2, 2014 07:39 PM
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) — 220.127.116.11